- Welcome Message
- Our Mission & Aims
- Our Values
- General Information
- Accessibility Plan
- Careers and Work Experience Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equal Opportunities & Plan
- Online Safety Policy
- Personal Development Policy
- Privacy Notice - May 2018
- Safeguarding Policy
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
- Sex and Relationship Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Pupil Premium/Catch-up
- Exam Performance and Student Destinations
We work hard to maintain a happy and well-run Academy, where students feel confident to thrive and develop. We strive to make our Academy a place of sound, stimulating and appropriate learning, where every student can achieve his/her potential. We create a caring community where great emphasis is placed upon good relationships and partnerships to encourage respect, understanding, co-operation and collaboration.
Our vision is “Everyone Exceptional Every day” and this together with our mission statement ‘To enable our students and staff to achieve their best’ drives our ethos.
Our values are:
- Respect: recognise, understand and celebrate differences;
- Integrity: truth and honesty in all we do in and out of the academy;
- Team Work: work together effectively and efficiently;
- Aspiration: be the best you can be.
Our staff lead by example and work hard to ensure that our young people feel happy, valued and secure, but equally they endeavour to enthuse them with a sense of aspiration, optimism and ambition. Work ethic is important and so is attitude. We encourage a ‘can do’ attitude in relation to both work and play, and our expectations are extremely high.