We pride ourselves on creating a learning culture and supportive environment where all students
are encouraged to maximise their potential. The Aspire Programme enables students to access
personalised support and specific enrichment opportunities, to prepare for the most competitive courses and
universities in the country, including Russell Group institutions, Oxford and Cambridge.
The MFG Aspire Programme Offers:
- The opportunity to be selected for Oxbridge/Russell Group subject specific Master Classes
- Personal statement and application workshops led by university experts / professors
- Oxbridge / Russell Group university interview guidance
- Access to Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) to enhance your future applications
- Personalised application support based on your individual subject, university aspiration or
progression route - Expert Advice and guidance on applying to Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships
Lizzie - A*, A, A (MFG Aspire Programme & HE+)
(Mathematics, Further Mathematics, History)
Destination: Mathematics at Leeds University
"MFG's specialist Sixth Form teachers and advisors helped me reach my full potential. Studying here has created a whole world of opportunities and prepared me for the next step in a top Russell Group university of my choice."