- 2018 A LEVEL RESULTS
- Entry 2018
- Pre-Induction Tasks
- Entry 2019
- Supporting Your Success
- Entry Requirements
- Opportunities and Enrichment
- Entry 2019
- How To Apply
- Sixth Form Ambassadors
- Aspire Programme
- Current Students
- Make it Stick
- 16-19 Bursary
- How to download the Outlook App
Application Process - 2018 Entry
1. Arrange a Sixth Form Tour by calling 01924 483 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete your UCAS Progress application* by Friday 16th February 2018 (www.ucas.com/progress). Alternatively click on this link to download the Entry 2018 application form and send to email@example.com
3. Attend a one-to-one application and course discussion meeting
4. Attend our Sixth Form Transition events providing you with an enriched opportunity to develop your study skills and subject knowledge.
5. Celebrate your GCSE results on Thursday 23rd August 2018.
6. Enrol at The Mirfield Free Grammar Sixth Form on Thursday 23rd August 2018 at your allocated appointment time. You MUST bring your GCSE results slips and your Sixth Form offer letter with you.
*Students who do not have access to UCAS Progress can download the Sixth Form 2018 Application Form 2018 and return to: Sixth Form Admissions, Mirfield Free Grammar and Sixth Form Kitson Hill Road, Mirfield WF14 9EZ